Apr 2, 2007

Some Updates


~SWAP UPDATE~

I have sent out all of my squares for the Lullabies swap! I think the ghans are going to come out so pretty! I'm on time with the square swap at The Ranch. (finally, lol) I am for sure signed up for the summer shawl swap! I am going to love this one!
I am working on something , I can't say what just yet due to wandering eyes!
I have my dishcloths made for the Dishcloth swap at the Ranch.
Just need to mail them out.
I will be mailing out my reveal package to my Ville SP
this week! I really think she will like what I chose to spoil her with!
My unknown SP has not been well, so keep her in your prayers and thoughts. (She has been so kind, and has spoiled me sooo much! I think she has a heart of gold!)
Also, my friends diabetes has been acting up.....keep her in your prayers and thoughts too.
~Projects~
I need to really get and finish the edging on some of my ghans........I am soooo awful!
I have quite a few other ghans that I want to make! I want to make so much more than time allows. I also really want to increase my knitting skills. I love cables!! Have had a heck of a time finding a darn cable needle locally. I will have to look online.
Has anyone used Ernst Glass Knitting Needles?
They look divine, but before spending that much........I gotta know if they are wonderful to work with.
~Family Life~
As you can see in the previous post, my Goldie had pups. 4! She is such a good mamma! Saturday, we took her to the vet. She had been panting throughout the night, and we were getting worried about her. She's well! We are so happy, but the piece of mind cost $300!
(Thats why I need to really consider any future purchases!lol)
I had sent my Ville unknow SP an email Sunday. I stated that my hubby would be home today, might leave Tues, but who knows. (I might have him home for the week) Well, as soon I hit send, the phone rang. Needless to say, he is out of town........We think he'll be home by Thursday.
Saturday, was also my kiddos band auction. All grades performed during the day. THey each played 2 songs. I spent $50 for 10 tacos! They had ran out of food! Rach had to be there @ 12pm, and Selah had to be there by 6:30pm.
So, with the band auction, Goldie and the new pups, it was hectic.
The pups have been keeping me up...I have to make sure they are OK. They wiggle all over the place! If they wiggle off of their bed, Goldie whimpers while she gets them. It's like shes pleading with them to stay put and go to sleep! The pups noises seem to be getting louder and louder. Especially pup number 1! He sure does have a personality already! They are the cutest little things though!
Alrighty, my nighttime medicine is kicking in. I hope everyone has a great week!

~*~BUY PINK, SUPPORT THE CURE~*~
~Do you love to SWAP? Come on over to the Swap Ranch!~

~*~SIGN UPS OPEN untill April 9 2007~*~

No comments: