Feb 18, 2007

~*~TY Ville Secret Pal!~*~

~*~~*~

My SP is the very best! I came home tonight to package! YAY!
Thank you for the yummy Dove choco bar, the beautiful card,
the gorgeous bookmark, the awesome book light, and a new mystery romance
novel. The author is new to me, so, this will be a really fun read! She has also been sending me
e-cards, that are funny, and sweet, and just terrific!
SP...if you are reading this, please tell me what your fav color is!
I have to know!

While I'm here, I want to show you what we did for my girls on Valentines Day.

I tried to deliver it to them at school........but they wouldn't let me. There last school it was OK.....I just never did ,lol! Oh well.
They did get to come home to a nice surprise!
I hope all of you had a great Valentines Day!

~Do you love to SWAP? Come on over to the Swap Ranch!~

~*~SIGN UPS OPEN FEB. 15.2007 - FEB.28.2007~*~

The Details
  • Swap Assignments given 03/01/07-03/04/07
  • Swap Begins 03/05/07
  • Mail Out By 04/15/07
  • Make 5 Dishcloths/Scrubbies For Your Partner

  • 1 comment:

    Miranda said...

    WOW!! You do have a great SP. I hope you were able to enjoy your goodies without having to share...

    I'll bet that Rach and Selah were happy to see their Valentine's gifts.

    Have a great day!!