Feb 27, 2007

Today was a SWAP day!!

~*~~*~~*~
I have the "bestest SP ever!lol!"
She sent me another package with two handmade dishcloths!
FYI, I have fallen in love with dishcloths, and making them, and the cotton......
So, I'm happy! I know you can't really see, but the 2 pattern books are for dishcloths!!!!!!!!
Anyhow, that is not the reason she is the greatest. She has been sending me liitle e-cards and
messages that really make me laugh. With the things going on in real life........they are very special! THANK YOU SP for all the laughs and smiles that you have been sending me!
Nutty4crafts sent me this great getting to know you swap stuff!
I just love the dishcloths!!!! The postcard was so pretty!!!Thank you so much nutty!
I can't wait to swap more with you!
~~~~~~~~
Due to some things going on, I wont be posting as much.
I will still be here, but I need to get some things taken care of.
~*~BUY PINK, SUPPORT THE CURE~*~
~Do you love to SWAP? Come on over to the Swap Ranch!~


~*~SIGN UPS OPEN FEB. 15.2007~*~

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Whoo Hoo!!! You got some very nice things. I love the yellow dishcloths that Nutty sent.

Aren't you glad that you love to swap? I just love getting the surprises in the mail.

Have a great day!!