Mar 15, 2007

Ummm...........has it been that long..............


OK.............I am a lousy blogger. We're trying to get this business stuff going, and it has been a little stressful. This week is also spring break........yay! I'm getting over a stomach bug, and having major dizzy spells. No, not DITSY spells.........but, I have to say, there have been a few!lol! I have a few family issues that are finally off of my plate!
  • I need to say how much I love the Villes Sp! My unknown pal is just the best ever. I hope she is feeling better, she has been ill too. This is the shawl she sent me last week. My camera has been acting funky....so, I will try to retake them. I adore my shawl! My hubby calls it my blanket, lol! Too cute! He still calls my crochet my knitting. I guess I'll really confuse him when I start practicing knitting! My known SP is the best ever too! She is sooooooo sweet! I have another puffy going out to her tomorrow!
  • SP 10 Has begun!!!!! This is the first time I'm involved. I think it will be loads of fun.
  • Anyhow, I have to run....and tomorrow I will be at Sylvans learning center for almost 5 hours......Anyhow, I just thought I need to check in. I'm still around, but just very busy.
  • Here is my new button
~*~BUY PINK, SUPPORT THE CURE~*~

Signs ups for the Summer Shawl Swap will begin at the end of March! So come on over!
~*~SIGN UPS OPEN End Of March~*~


1 comment:

Miranda said...

Do I know you?? It's a bit fuzzy. LOL. Welcome back!!