Apr 13, 2007

HELP Please, and Other Fixes

OK, I'm making the mini sock from Loopy Ewes. I have my stitches on the appropriate DPNS. But THEN WHAT???????? It doesnt say to join. So, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to. Arggggggg. I'm going to look around online and find out some answers. PLEASE FEEL FREE to leave some tips!
I have been pattern shopping!! I bought The Candy Lace Shawl , Cabled Tea Cozy Set , The Garden Trellis Shawl , and, I bought the Sierra Poncho that I'm going to convert into a shawl.(this will be so much fun, I'm sure!) Oh, and I signed up with the GCOA today!
My hubby might be home tomorrow. We're not sure. But what we do know, he will definitely be home by Monday morning. He's in Corpus at the moment. (this trip inclued Austin,Corpus and San Antonio.)I MISS HIM SO MUCH!
My brother is coming down this weekend!! He says we're going out to dinner. Isn't he sweet! Him and Bekki both sang Happy Birthday to my answering machine.....(ohh, and not together, seperate messages!)The goobers, lol!
Ohhhh,. speaking of, my SIL Tina, called and sang HB on my machine March 13th.....LOL, She was just a little early. (This is my hubbys brothers wife.) I have been playing phone tag with them. I either call when the phones is busy, or when they are out. (and vice versa) I will just have to write them snail mail.
Anyhow, we have had some lovely weather drop in. Some tornadoes have touched ground and done some damage, but my area has been OK. It looked pretty freaky out though. Let's see what the rest of the night holds.
Ohh, Selah posted on her blog again. She loves comments, so, please, drop by. She's a goober too! (But she's my goober!) Question...should I part with my bamboo? They are my special hooks. I just love them. DO I HAVE TO SHARE? Ya know, now that I thinking about, I'm gonna let her. BUT IT CAN NOT LEAVE MY VICINITY!!!!! There, now I feel good, and she will feel special! lol.

Get 2 FREE romance books! Joann.com Shop Craft Supplies at S&S Worldwide AmericanGreetings.com

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi, here's a link that I use too help with sock knitting

http://www.royea.net/sockdemo1.html

hope it helps, if you still need help let me know :)

Miranda said...

I'm glad to see that you have been pattern shopping. Now you will have plenty to do to help pass the time while Hubby is gone. Glad that your brother is taking you to dinner. Have a great time. Let me know if you figure the socks out so you can help me too. LOL. I believe that puts me in your "goober" column too.