Apr 18, 2007

~Why I Was Knitting With Toothpicks~

Here is what I entered in the first Lazy Daisy Peep Diorama Contest!
~Little LYS On The Prairie~ Check out some of the other submissions, HERE.

They had me in hysterics, let me tell ya! This was a fun little project! The girls worked on it with me, and we had so many giggles!!! I soon realized that I didn;t really need the toothpicks to knit with....my size 1 DPNS would have worked just fine. Oh well, lesson learned for next year!

Ohhh, I bought the cutest little things last night....I can't say what they are just yet, because they are gifts. SO, once they go out, I will post a pic.

QUESTION, please help, My mind is at a blanc,

but what is another name for a baby BURP cloth. Is there one? Let me know if you know of a nice name.

BARB: Thanx for the Sock 101 link! I printed the whole tutorial, and will put it to use in in a few weeks.

~*~BUY PINK, SUPPORT THE CURE~*~

~Do you love to SWAP? Come on over to the Swap Ranch!~

Get 2 FREE romance books! Joann.com Shop Craft Supplies at S&S Worldwide AmericanGreetings.com

No comments: