Apr 22, 2007

WILL IT WORK TODAY?

I have been trying to post for 3 days now. Yes, 3 days. I'm not sure what the heck was going on. Lets see if this works today~

KNITTING NEWS

My peeps diorama came in 3rd place! Woo Hoo! Yes, I know it's silly, but I'm on cloud 9! My girls think it's awesome. (They are almost borderline sore loosers......LOL) DH says it's cool. Hey, I had a great time with it, AND I get a prize! How cool is that! I will post a pic when it gets here!

I have been working on a scarf. It was one of the PINK kits.(Which by the way is a great SP or RAOK gift) You get the needles,(or hook) the yarn, pattern, sewing needle, AND a self breast exam card. Did I mention YARN??? OK, OK, granted it's FunFur, BUT it is so much nicer to knit with than to crochet with. (Ya'll know what I'm talking about!) And its pink, and fun, but the bottom line, it supports the cure (RESEARCH) AND we get yarn!
(I will post a pic of the scarf at the end...after I post to make sure it goes)
I will be posting the knit dishcloths I made later this week. My swap partner, Sabrina, hasn't received them yet. Why you wonder. They were delivered back to me with a big UGLY red stamp: INSUFFICIENT POSTAGE . SO, gal, I'm sorry.
Ohhh, and I joined the Prayer Shawl Kal at the Ville, I'm so glad they started a knit section. They have a sock kal up too.........hmmmm, should I or shouldn't I. Idefinitely have enough sock yarn! Thanx Loopy Ewe!!!!!!
CROCHET NEWS
Woo Hoo, Im testing 3 items for Anna. I'm really enjoying this round! I also found out that she has lived in England, and misses it ALMOST as much as I do. I have to go check her blog for the PG Tips link!!!! (I miss my normal tea!)
I gave up (FOR NOW) on the poncho project.(turning it into a shawl pattern) My lack of sleep is messing with my mind. I can't keep the numbers right.ARGGG! I also put my shawl on hold....same reason. BUT swap partner, no worries, I have one special in the works for you. (it's already written out, so I can keep up, lol!)

Ummmm,I had more to share, but for the life of me I cant remember, Oh well!
Have a great day!


~*~BUY PINK, SUPPORT THE CURE~*~

~Do you love to SWAP? Come on over to the Swap Ranch!~


FREE Vinyle Bag with any $20 order Get 2 FREE romance books! Joann.com

AmericanGreetings.com
Shop Craft Supplies at S&S Worldwide

No comments: